WHAT IS PrEP?
- you don’t use condoms
- you have a sex partner who is HIV+
- you don’t know the status of your sex partners
- you do sex work
- you share needles for drug or hormone use
- if you use a substance such as drugs or alcohol before or at the time of sexual intercourse
- if you decided to use PrEP
For the culture believes access to healthcare
is for everyone and Black Lives Matter.
Shalom Health Care Center, Inc. receives federal funding from Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
Shalom’s Primary Care Site(s) are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number H80CS00880 – Community Health Center Programs and 15% percentage financed with nongovernmental sources. This information is provided by Shalom Health care Center, Inc. It should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.